Listed & Heritage Properties

When refurbishing a graded property, you need listed building consent and planning permission.

At Roak, we have the experience and knowledge to guide our clients through the submission process. Working alongside consultants, we will ensure that all heritage criteria are met when submitting planning and heritage applications, from the outset through to final approval.